28 February 2011

Rainy Monday

Hey everyone! I just got back from lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Pollo Loco is my favorite and I get it every single time I go there! Little man is at school and the little one I keep during the week isn't here today. It's good to have a day to myself...I feel rejuvenated for now at least! While I was out I also had to take back the clothes we bought little man over the weekend. They were all one size too big! We realized that on the first trip there were two things that weren't paid for. After I exchanged a couple of things for different items I still came out with .74! I'm still not sure how that happened.
The weekend was pretty great! Shawn was home and we really enjoyed quality time with him. Little man's plans were 1) park 2) McDonald's Playplace 3) new orange ball shoes! Unfortunately we weren't able to find any orange shoes but we managed to talk him into getting red Nike's instead. I told him they make him run faster, so I think they will do! We had a big home cooked lunch on Sunday before Shawn left. He had another trip to Knoxville MEPS and is still there now. He should be home sometime tonight.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day and hopefully you will too! If you are lucky it's not raining as much as it is at my house. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment