22 February 2011

Not sure on a title.

I try not to title every post, "Ramblings" but it's hard because that's pretty much what this is. I'll be honest I can't think of these really great things to write about simply because my life isn't that interesting! I wish.
Hubby had a trip to MEPS again last night after the start of district basketball games. He was at games tonight along with ASVAB testing. I'd say by the end of the week he will be worn out! His weekend will probably consist of sitting in the recliner and watching movies! I don't blame him though.
The little man and I have church tomorrow night and parent teacher conference on Thursday night. I'm excited to see what his teachers have to say. He really loves school. This week he is mad at his best friend for being mean. I'm sure by next week they will be friends again. You gotta love 3 and 4 yr olds! I do need to get a few things at Wal-Mart this weekend. Little man needs new Spring/Summer clothes as well. This small town living is great but I absolutely hate having to go 45 minutes to the nearest mall. Ahh, and they don't even have the stores I love. If they could just add The Children's Place, Old Navy, Gymboree, and Baby Gap, I'd be happy! Oh well, they can't please everyone. Hopefully the weather will be nice here! Have a great week people.

1 comment:

  1. We also live at least 45 minutes from a Wal-Mart--hour and a half from Old Navy or anything like that! People talk about having to drive a distance to do this or that--it's everyday where I live :)

    ReplyDelete