17 February 2011

Going crazy!

The little one I babysit didn't come today so I got to sleep in a few extra minutes. You would think without the added stress of another child I would be sane. Nope not this momma! For some reason I got in a crazy rush trying to get little man ready for school. I told him he had to hurry and get out of the bath and get dressed because the bus would be here. After all this rushing we are sitting there waiting for the bus to come and I realize something is off. The bus comes around 11:15 and it was only 10:15. I can only laugh at myself in this situation. I guess having the extra little one around helps keep me on schedule after all! My poor little man got tired of waiting and said, "bus take too long", guess that would be my fault!

4 comments:

  1. We all have those days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I am a new fan from the blog hop.
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    I hope you will stop by and visit
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely something I would do! Maybe tomorrow will be back on track!

    Smiles,
    Melanie

    http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute......
    Where exactly in Kentucky are ya'll? I lived there for several years as my dad was a recruiter too. Still have a few friends who live there now.

    ReplyDelete