04 February 2011

Finally Friday!

Today always seems to be neverending. It's probably because I can't wait for it to be over. My little man doesn't have preschool and I also have the little one I babysit. Let's just say it gets a little chaotic! Around 5:45 this evening my weekend begins! It's time to relax and spend time with my favorite boys. Shawn has been made to take leave on Fridays because he had sooo much built up! Instead of being home on those days he is usually still at work! Today he had to meet people at the armory and then head to Ft. Knox. He needs new boots and uniforms. I don't mind because he's needed these for a while now. I wish I could say he is off tomorrow but nope! He has to be at a JROTC competition they have tomorrow. He wouldn't be able to make it in time so he has to stay all night tonight. Hopefully we will get to see him Saturday night! I guess we will wait and see.

You know what they say..."Recruiter's wife -toughest job in the military!"

No comments:

Post a Comment