14 February 2011

Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all enjoy it, single or in a relationship. Just enjoy the time with your loved ones. My little man was so excited when he woke up this morning. He said the bus was taking "too long", I guess he couldn't wait to give and receive valentines. I'm sure he is having a blast! Hubby and I don't really have any plans for tonight. He had to get up this morning and take his mom to have surgery on her wrist. Hopefully it's going well. Hubby decided to give me my gifts on Saturday morning for some reason. I got a lovely card, a Hershey's scented candle(yum), and 4 new charms for my Chamilia bracelet! I love that man.
We enjoyed the sunshine this weekend. We desperately needed it. I got to go visit with my grandpa in the hospital, that was much needed. One day he's doing better and the next he's not. I'm just glad I got to spend time with him. Little man and his daddy went to Chuck E Cheese while I stayed at the hospital. Every time the commercial comes on he reminds me that he wants to go. He really loves that place! That night we decided to stay in a hotel since little man also lovesss those. He jumps on the bed, swims, and we eat a little bit of junk food! What kid wouldn't love that? On our way home the next morning Ethan was car sick once again. My poor baby threw up all over himself. He does this all the time when we go on our little "road trips" so any suggestions would we great! We ended the day by washing the car, grilling out, and watching a movie! It was a pretty great weekend with my boys.
Now it's Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding me and following me! I'm following back. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved staying in hotel rooms when I was a kid! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete