25 February 2011

#31

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”?  submitted by Oh How Delightful
Not sure it could be perfect but I'd love to spend more time together.

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
A peck :)

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To
Photographer. I just love to take pictures!

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid's Accomplice
None for me but maybe a yellow ribbon.

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?  submitted byTo The Nth
Photography.

Check out Wife of a Sailor to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment