09 February 2011

Short!

Just a little update. I promise not to ramble on and on! Little man didn't have school again today. I swear he will be going all summer. I guess he will be at school on his birthday since it is at the end of May. Oh well, I'm sure he will enjoy it with his friends. Hopefully they can make it back to school for their Valentine exchange on Monday. He picked out Spongebob with lollipops.
   The weather at my house. The biggest flakes ever!

Every Thursday the kids wear the color(s) that they are studying. I always make sure that my child participates. This week is pink and purple. Hmm...what about the boys? I know he can wear a pink ribbon or something but we don't have any of those. He could wear a pink button down shirt that is so "in style" right now, but this kid isn't into that. I'm sure we will come up with something.
I am also very proud of my hubby. He has a school coming up and needs to get into shape fast. He started P90X last night. He always gets on these kicks of healthy eating and exercise but they only last about a week. He seems serious this time because he knows he will get the promotion. I hope he can find the time to accomplish this!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment posted on another blog about how to get more followers. Well, I started at like 37 and now I'm at 140 just doing blog hops. I have a list of the ones I follow here http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/p/my-favorite-blog-hops.html
    Hope that helps, I know if can be frustrating starting as a new blogger and trying to get followers but just keep at it and they will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! I'm a new follower and fellow milspouse! So glad to have found you. I'm doing P90X right now. I'm on my second round. It is so intense, so way to go for the hubby!!! Hope he gets that promotion :)

    Rheanna
    http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com
    military forum - www.loveanddogtags.freeforums.org

    ReplyDelete