19 February 2011

It's Saturday!

I am soooo happy that the weekend is finally here! That wonderful husband of mine has RSP drill all weekend though. He won't be home until Sunday evening sometime. This morning I was thinking and realized that I'm not as afraid to be home alone as I once was. It terrified me in the beginning to be home with a little one. I'm one of those people that always thinks about the worst thing that could happen! I have great neighbors and we have a ton of guns if I ever needed one. I always sleep with my cell phone beside me just in case. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I have two of the world's worst barking dogs. They would definitely scare someone away or at least wake me up! Hopefully nothing ever happens though.
I'm thinking that little man and I will get up and go to church in the morning. I'd like to start going regularly. As for today we are just going to relax, watch movies, and probably go outside!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment