08 March 2011

I'm Back!

I know it's been a while since I've rambled! I've been out of town for a week visiting my grandpa. He's been in the hospital and will more than likely not be leaving. His lung cancer has spread to his brain and he has started radiation. There are some side effects to come, and I needed to see him while he is still himself. He was in really good spirits and the jokester as always! I was so glad to see that. Hopefully he can beat this and we will have him around for many more years!

On another note...Army Wives! Ahh. I've been waiting for this new season for what felt like forever! I absolutely love the show and get into every season. It looks like this will be another great season and I will be tuned in every Sunday night. If you haven't already, check it out!

I'm glad to be back home to my hubby and to have little man back in school. He missed his friends so bad. He had perfect attendance up until last week. Thankfully he only had to miss four days.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am returning the follow from The Adventures of My Family of 8... thanks for the follow. You have a great family:)

    ReplyDelete