18 April 2011

I keep disappearing!

It's another one of those... It feels like it's been forever since I blogged! With my grandpa in the hospital it's hard to find the time to get on here as much as I'd like. I hope everyone has been doing great. A little update on us.
Yesterday was a gorgeous Sunday. I finally got to mow this crazy yard and got my first sunburn of the year! Oh boy I couldn't stop scratching. I took a try at weed eating the whole yard by myself this time. Man my arm muscles are killing me today. Kudos to my hubby who usually does it and will probably continue to do it lol! Little man and I spent all day outside just working and playing. When hubby got home from drill we grilled out hot dogs and hamburgers. These are my favorite days, just spending time with my boys outside relaxing! I ended the day with Army Wives and now it's Monday! Have a great week people and I hope the weather is gorgeous where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment